Teaching & Learning Reviews
Our reviews provide your school with an independent opinion of its teaching & learning, to inform your school self evaluation and improvement plan.
Our reviews normally include:
- a review of the school’s data
- lesson observation of every teacher
- book scrutiny
- discussions with pupils
- discussions with the senior leadership team
- discussion with the headteacher
- discussions with parents
- a review of the learning environment
Reviews can be tailored to focus on specific aspects should you wish to.
Verbal feedback is given to teachers and the headteacher at the end of the review. This is followed up with a written report, which includes judgements matched to Ofsted criteria.
For schools with seven or fewer classes, the review will be done by two reviewers over one day and will cost £1,500. For schools with eight to fourteen classes, the review will be done by two reviewers over two days and will cost £2,750.
The reviewers are all experienced school leaders, and include:
- two National Leaders of Education
- two Ofsted inspectors
- a former local authority Principal Inspector.
To book a review and/or discuss your requirements,
please contact us via email@example.com.