Primary School Administrators' Conference
Our next Primary School Administrators' Conference will take place on 16th June 2016 at Buckfast Abbey Conference Centre.
We hope it will be as successful as last year, and are looking forward to welcome nearly 70 delegates again this year. Feedback for the 2015 conference was very positive: “A great conference! There was a good mix of topics being discussed and this was a great opportunity to meet other administrators. Thank you for organising today"
We have now finalised the programme, which will include talks by:
- Frank Prowse and Jane McFall (Scomis): End of Year procedures and Introduction to Online Safety and Effective Administration Services
- Shirley Cuthbert (Peninsula pensions): LGPS pension information
- Katie Pateman (DCC Admissions): the service offered by the Devon admissions team and how it interacts with schools
- Jane Lake (Babcock LDP): Safeguarding: the administrator as first point of contact
- Julia Green (Browne Jacobson):How to handle freedom of information requests?
As last year, there will be stands from education support service providers: Babcock LDP, Devon Audit Partnership, DCC FSM eligibility team, Parent Pay, PS Financials and Scomis, as well as information about us.
There will also be some time to network with other administrators.
A full programme is available to download on the right hand side of this screen.
To register your interest in attending, please email email@example.com. Thank you.