EYFS - Progression in Writing
Course aim and content:
This is a 1/2 day Training Programme aimed at those EYFS Teachers and Teaching Assistants who are responsible for the teaching and provision of writing opportunities across the EYFS. There will be the opportunity to visit an EYFS Classroom to observe writing in practise.
The session will include theory and research, practical activities, support with planning for progression and ideas for introducing and embedding writing across the wider learning environment.
Aims of the Day:
- To have a clear understanding of the ‘expected’ and ’exceeding’ descriptors for writing.
- To understand what ‘best practice’ in teaching writing is and to know how to apply this to own classrooms.
- To explore writing within Continuous Provision and how to create a learning environment which promotes writing for all.
- To share good practice across schools.
- To develop action plans to take back to own schools.
£55 (£5 reduction if booked onto EYFS: Progression in Maths)
All resources and refreshments included.
Date of next training:
Tuesday 14th November 2017
8.30am - 12.00pm
Blackpool CE Primary School (TQ12 6JB)